Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Featured Shop Wednesday: ADK Creations

 Welcome to a new week of Featured Shop Wednesday! This week please welcome Donna from ADK Creations.
 
 
 
Tell me a bit about yourself:
My name is Donna and I am a wife, mom and small business owner.  I have a wonderful husband of 10 years and we have 3 gorgeous daughters.   That's right - all girls!  Our 6 year old and 2 year twins keep me very busy.  We live in Central Pennsylvania.  I love to craft, cook/bake and plan crafter events.  I like to keep busy and when I left my job of 12 years to become a Stay at Home Mom, I decided to try my hand at hair accessories and quickly a "lets keep me busy" hobby blossomed into a small business.




Tell me about your shop and what you make?
I am owner and designer at ADK Creations.  I specialize in boutique children's hair accessories - high quality but affordable prices.  ADK Creations also offers bow holders, maternity sashes and bridal - bridesmaid - flower girl dress sashes. Soon I hope to offer a line of handmade boutique dresses.  ADK Creations believes that "Every Girl Deserves a Hair Bow".



What inspires you to make what you make?
My customers are my inspiration.  I have created so many pieces for a lot of special princesses.  There is nothing better than receiving a Thank You photo of a little girl with her new accessory.  ADK Creations has been so honored to make accessories for special occasions and tender moments in people's lives.  We are humbled to be a part of so many special moments.



Anything else you would like the readers to know about your shop or what you make?
ADK Creations offers an exclusive Bow of the Month Club and Headband of the Month Club in 6 month and 12 month varieties.  We welcome custom orders and are happy to ship items as gifts with gift messages. 



Fun Questions:
Favorite Color: Aqua, Teal, Turquoise - anything in this range makes me happy!
Favorite TV Show: I am a Grey's Anatomy lover
Favorite Season: Its a toss up between Summer and Fall
Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: If it has peanut butter in it then its my favorite! 
What did you want to be when you grew up?  A wedding cake baker/designer.  I was accepted to culinary school after high school but life had different plans for me.  I do make specialty cakes including wedding cakes as time permits for family and friends.
If you could stock your fridge with one food, what would it be?  Chick Fil A sandwiches!  Can I do that?!  :)



Links to where you can be found.

Etsy - https://www.etsy.com/shop/ADKCreationsHbg

Pinterest - http://www.pinterest.com/adkcreationsadk

Twitter - https://twitter.com/ADKCreationsHbg

Instagram - http://instagram.com/adkcreations

Blogger - http://adkcreations.blogspot.com/

Sales & Specials Group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/473959609397847/



Thank you Donna for stopping by and sharing more about your shop! Take a minute and go check out her shop. Wow, those are some of the cutest hair bows that I have ever seen.  I think the ladybugs are my favorite. Which bow is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment