Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Featured Shop Wednesday: Angel Crafts

Welcome to a new week of Featured Shop Wednesday! This week please welcome Sandra from Angel Crafts!

 





Tell me a bit about yourself
I'm a creative person and always have been interested in creating things from a young age. I have lived in several countries and have loved them all for different reasons. Now I call the beautiful land of cow-bells and chocolate, Switzerland, home. We, I and my darling hubby and beloved boy, enjoy the peace and quiet of living in a small village with lovely mountain views. I'm a home manager, blogger and writer. I love photography and reading. I'm a Christian and believe in the statement "Love conquers all". 




Tell me about your shop and what you make. 
Angel Crafts Shop was born out of my advocacy efforts for special needs orphans. I make Kanzashi-inspired Hairclips, Suffolk-Puff Hairclips, Hairbow Holders and Fimo Keyrings. 50% of all sales benefits special needs orphans. We have an orphan of the month who is selected from an orphan advocacy website called Reece's Rainbow. 





 What inspires you to make what you make?
 I love hair accessories and had long hair most of the time. I enjoy putting my hair in lots of different hairdos and so making hairclips is a natural extension of this love. The traditional art of Japanese Kanzashi has always fascinated me and after trying my hand at it, I decided it was what i would make to help the orphans I advocate for. And i will keep on making and selling these because I know these precious children need someone to love them... even from afar... and this is my way of loving them and creating awareness of their situations.





Fun Questions:
Favorite Color: Orange
Favorite TV Show: Friends

Favorite Season:
Summer
Favorite Ice Cream Flavor:
any fruit sorbet
What did you want to be when you grew up?
Grow up to be a teacher, writer artist, creative...is it possible to more than one?
If you could stock your fridge with one food, what would it be? Milk


You can find Angel Crafts online at: 



Thank you Sandra for stopping by and sharing more about your shop!  
 
Take a minute and go check out her shop. Then come back and share what item you would like from her shop. I love lots of her pieces but my top favorite one is the Rainbow Kanzashi Flower Hairclip.

  



1 comment:

  1. Thank you for talking about Angel crafts. I love what Sandra makes and even more the reason why she does!

    ReplyDelete