Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Featured Shop Wednesday: Cherished

Welcome to a new week of Featured Shop Wednesday! This week please welcome Alecia from Cherished!




Tell me a bit about yourself
  Hi I'm Alecia, I have 3 kiddos (5, 3 and 8months) and I've been married to my wonderful hubby for 6 years. I've always crafted:) but started focusing on jewelry when I was a teenager, that's when I came up with the name cherished. Since then I've done other crafts, I love love love to experiment and try new crafts:), but I always seem to come back to jewelry.



 Tell me about your shop and what you make. 
 I make mostly jewelry....but in my shop right now you'll find jewelry and magnets. In the past my shop has also had handmade cards and crochet duckies made to look like other animals (never know when I'll start making those again). 





What inspires you to make what you make? 

Everything around me:) sometimes it'll be I'm just messing and love what I come up with, other times it'll be something someone says and other times it'll be something I see on tv or outside:)





Fun Questions:
 Favorite Color: Pink and blue
Favorite TV Show:
Once upon a time and doctor who
Favorite Season:
Spring
Favorite Ice Cream Flavor:
Forbidden chocolate
What did you want to be when you grew up?
A mommy:), and a baker
If you could stock your fridge with one food, what would it be?
Chocolate lol




You can find Cherished online at:

 Www.cherished.storenvy.com

Www.facebook.com/cherishedbyalecia

Www.twitter.com/cherishedonline

Www.instagram.com/leafinthesnow



Thank you Alecia for stopping by and sharing more about your shop!  
 
Take a minute and go check out her shop. Then come back and share what item you would like from her shop. I have several pieces I want but on the top of my list is the planet magnets because my children love all things about planets.


No comments:

Post a Comment