Friday, December 30, 2011

New Years Resolutions

I can't believe another year is coming to an end.  It feels like 2011 just started and I was making resolutions for the year, but I guess not since I can only remember one of my resolutions.  I started the year with the plan to start eating healthy and working out more to lose weight.  Now that the year is over I did lose a total of 15 lbs over the last year despite having several setbacks with injuries and wanting to give up a few times. The new year is about to begin and I have started thinking about what my resolutions or goals will be for 2012.  First, I would like to continue eating right and working out to lose some more weight. I have about 39 more pounds to lose to get to my goal weight.  Secondly, I want to get myself more organized in different areas of my life.  Lastly, I am wanting to find ways and implement them to help save my family some money.  One idea I have is to start making my own cleaning supplies.  Hopefully this time next year, I have been able to accomplish these things.

I hope everyone has a safe and fun New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment