Saturday, April 27, 2013

It's My Birthday and More!

 
Today is my birthday! We had a fun day planned, but the lovely never ending rain in our area prevented the fun from happening.  Ended up spending the day relaxing, crocheting, reading a book, and playing around on the computer.  One day it might stop raining and finally warm up so we can enjoy the great outdoors.  Tomorrow will be my 1 year anniversary opening up my store, Unique Creations by Tracy, on Storenvy! Can't believe it has been a year!  Thanks to all the have supported me through this journey! Look forward to seeing what year 2 will bring me. If you haven't seen all ready to celebrate today and tomorrow I am having a 30% off sale in my store.  Just use code 1STANNIV to get the discount which is good on all items in stock and custom orders. 

No comments:

Post a Comment