Thursday, November 1, 2012

November Photo Challenge

I know I have not been good about keeping up to date on my blog, and am going to try harder this month by participating in a challenge.  My business Unique Creations by Tracy has been keeping me very busy, so I am going to try to take a few minutes each day to post during November.  The challenge this month is to take a photo everyday. I am following the photo challenge I found at Craft Gossip. Today I was to take a picture of my favorite food.  I know some don't consider this food, but I sure do right now.



Candy!

As you can see it is candy! Lots and lots of candy from trick or treating last night! I have had a few pieces from the stash that the kids don't like to eat, but that is all I get as I start a new challenge with Advocare tomorrow to work on losing some weight to help some of my health issues. Come back tomorrow for day 2 of the photo challenge which is SMILE!

No comments:

Post a Comment