Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Handmade Business Deals


I wanted to share with everyone all the special deals going on with some Handmade Business's this weekend.  In my store I will be having free shipping on everything from 11/23 to 11/27 at noon.  Here are links to a couple other places where you can find other business's with special deals.

Daft Crafts Blog -has a great list of business's that I highly recommend with link to their stores and what deals they will be having
June's Pretty Things Blog - has a great post with quite a few handmade business's
Indie Minded - will be posting the list of business's and deals on friday

Go check out one or all of these to find some wonderful handmade gifts for the holidays! I think handmade gifts make the best gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment