Monday, February 25, 2013

A Woman's Guide to Reading the Bible In a Year by Diane Stortz




I have always wanted to read the Bible in a year, but didn't know where to start.  Do I start with the first book of the Bible and just continue through to the end, or is there some other way to do it? When I saw A Women's Guide to Reading the Bible in A Year I thought I need to get this book to review to see if it will help me. I love how the book is set up so you can either read it yourself or set up a women's group. It also shares how to use the book to help you to read the Bible, and you can use any version of the Bible you want. . Each week it gives you a little synopsis about what you will be reading, lists what to read each day, and then three questions to answer at the end of the week or even fill out as you are reading.  The questions are great to help out if you are using the book for a women's group. Some might say I don't need a book to tell me how to read through the Bible in a year, well that is fine but some of us need a little more structure and planning to accomplish it. I now plan on using this book for myself to read the Bible in a year.

I received this book from Bethany House for free in return for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment