Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Featured Shop: Just Cheeky Boutique

Welcome to a new week of Featured Shop Wednesday! This week please welcome Jessica from Just Cheeky Boutique. 




Tell me a bit about yourself.
My name is Jessica Goff and I am 30 years old. I live with my husband (Matt) and our 3 year old daughter (Savannah). We live in Fort Worth, TX. I started sewing when I was a little girl, maybe 6, with my mom. I started by helping her cut out patters, I would find out later in life that she had to go back behind my work and re-cut the patterns, lol!



Tell me about your shop and what you make?
My shop, Just Cheeky Boutique, specializes in custom personalized embroidery, clothing, and gifts. We offer birthday shirt and outfits and we also have great gifts for Christmas or Mother's Day. 
 
 
What inspires you to make what you make?
What started as a hobby making clothes for my daughter quickly turned into my business!! I absolutely love being able to create something special for someone! It warms my heart when I get to see pictures of them wearing my creations!
 

 Fun Questions:
My favorite color is purple because it's also my birthstone
My favorite TV show is Law & Order: SVU
My favorite season is fall - love all the pretty colors!!
My favorite ice cream flavor is Mint Chocolate Chip
If I could stock my fridge with one thing it would be Iced Coffee - I'm coffee obsessed!




You can find Just Cheeky Boutique at the following places:
www.JustCheekyBoutiqueTX.etsy.com
www.facebook.com/justcheekyboutique
www.justcheekyboutique.com (coming soon!)

Thank you Jessica for stopping by and sharing more about your shop! Take a minute and go check out her shop and come back and share your favorite item from her shop. My favorite is her Anna and Elsa shirt that is pictured above.

No comments:

Post a Comment