Tuesday, October 28, 2014

#Handmadelove Link Up 49 Favorites

This week I linked up some of my handmade crochet items at #handmadelove linkup, and I thought I would share with you all my favorites.

Cathedral Button Bobby Pins 

I love these Cathedral Button Bobby Pins by Buttons and Paintbrushes. They are so unique looking and in my favorite colors.


Hearts Embrace Swarovski Crystal Jewelry set Necklace earrings Grey opal Coral pink Champagne Silk Copper Vintage Antiqued style 18” wrapped 
My other favorite is this Hearts Embrace Swarovski Crystal Jewelry by Decadent Decay Acc. Love how elegant this looks and would be perfect to dress up an outfit.


Do you make handmade items that you would like to share, or do you want to find some great handmade items to buy? Yes, then go check out the link up at Kiser Krafts.










No comments:

Post a Comment