Thursday, October 30, 2014

Pumpkin Mason Jar

One of the blogs I follow, The 36th Avenue, shared a pumpkin mason jar craft that she made. I thought it was cute, and I have a lot of mason jars just sitting empty in my craft closet that would be perfect for this! All you need is a mason jar, some paint, scrapbook paper, glue gun, and something to use as a stem. I found some cool old looking wooden spools at Michaels that worked perfect for the stem. Here is my finished pumpkin which now makes a great decor item for my house all fall long.




My 5 year old son noticed it as soon as he got him and asked me where the face on it was. Looks like I am going to need to make another one that I can add a face to, so I have one that is good for Halloween and one for all of fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment