Monday, January 19, 2015

Happy Handmade Week 96 Favorites- All About Hearts

This week I linked up over at Daft Crafts Happy Handmade! There are lots of wonderful handmade items linked up and it was hard to choose, but here are my top three favorites.


Reusable Sponge Unsponges Set
These Heart Unsponges by Cloth Bliss would be fun to clean with this Valentine season.

 

Be Mine - Valentines Day Decor -wood sign
Be Mine Sign from Be You Not Them would make a great decoration for a Valentine's party!


I Heart You silver daisy and heart hair clip 
I Heart You Hair Clip from Violet's Buds would look great in your hair on Valentine's Day!



As you can see I have a heart theme I picked since Valentine's Day will be here before we know it!

Which one is your favorite?










No comments:

Post a Comment