Thursday, February 9, 2012

Chocolate Covered Strawberry Nachos


I made this wonderful dessert for one of my Mom's Club events and it was delicious!  Strawberries and chocolate are one of my favorites so I devoured this.

Chocolate Covered Strawberry Nachos

Ingredients:  flour tortillas
                   butter
                   cinnamon
                   sugar
                   strawberries
                   chocolate chips to be melted

Directions:  Place flour tortillas on a baking pan, and brush with melted butter on the top side of tortilla.  Then sprinkle each buttered tortilla with sugar and cinnamon. (Honestly, the more sugar and cinnamon the better I thought they turned out.)  Cook at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.  Let them cool, and then top with strawberries.  Melt chocolate chips in microwave and drizzle over the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment