Monday, July 30, 2012

Hope Srpings by Kim Cash Tate


Hope Springs by Kim Cash Tate is probably my favorite read of this year so far.  It is a wonderful story that takes place in a small town and is full of family, friends, and faith. The town sounds like some place I would have loved to have grown up. All the families have know each other for many generations. The story starts with everyone coming back to Hope Springs for the funeral of a well respected member of the community, a pastor.  Several people did not realize their coming to Hope Springs would be the start of some major changes in their lives.  They each deal with issues related to love, family, and faith.  Kim Cash Tate is such a talented author that she had me so involved in the story that I actually felt I was right there with the characters in the book.  Some of the issues the characters dealt with were issues I had personally been through myself which really connected me to the book.  When I got to the end of the book I didn't want the story to stop, even though it ended in a good place.  I immediately looked to see if Kim had written any other books and she has, so I have another one on reserve at the library and can't wait to read it.

I reviewed this book as part of the Thomas Nelson Booksneeze Program.

No comments:

Post a Comment