Sunday, July 1, 2012

Quaker Soft Baked Oatmeal Cookie

The Quaker Soft Baked Oatmeal Cookie is one of the products I was allowed to review in my Mom VoxBox. The kids saw the cookie and immediately tried to take it. As you can see from this picture I caught someone, a 3 year old, trying to take it.


I ended up dividing the cookie between me and my two kids. I loved how chewy and soft it was, because I love my cookies soft. Even though I am not a big fan of raisins I enjoyed the cookie and would eat them again. The cookies are a good source of fiber too, which is something I look for in products for myself to increase my fiber intake. My 3 year old loved it and asked for more even though there was no more. The 4 year old didn't care for it, because she is very picky and not a fan of oatmeal or raisins.



 Quaker Soft Baked Oatmeal Cookie Product Information
-Made with Whole Grain Quaker Oats
-Individually packaged
-Provides a good source of fiber
-Contains 6 grams of total fat per serving

Disclaimer: I was given this product free from influenster in the mom voxbox for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment