Friday, August 23, 2013

Happy Handmade Week #27

I really enjoyed sharing with all of you the other week my favorites from the Happy Handmade Link Up at Daft Crafts, so I thought I would do it again. This week I picked favorites with my daughter in mind.


Up first is this beautiful Falling Leaves Flower Collage Hair Clip by Violet's Buds! We have several of her hair clips and love them!
Falling Leaves flower collage hair clip 

Gabby the Glitter Pig by Just For Littles is another item that my daughter would love.  She loves piggy banks and a piggy bank with glitter would even be better.
Gabby the Piggie Bank

Lastly, she would love this Twinkle Monster by Kiser Krafts. Twinkle Monster loves ballet and all things girly just like my daughter.
 


 Hope you take a few minutes and check out these awesome shops!

1 comment: