Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Lysol Power and Free -BzzAgent Review

 


I received Lysol Power and Free Multi-Purpose Spray and Toilet and Bathroom Wipes free from BzzAgent for a review.  When I am cleaning I want to know that what I am using is killing the germs and bacteria, but the harsh odor of bleach that is in most cleaning supplies makes me sick.  I am tired of having to ventilate my house, getting headaches, and worrying about my children when I use cleaning products with bleach.  I jumped at the chance to try the Lysol Power and Free products from BzzAgents.  The spray is so nice to use and you can see it bubble after you spray any surface.  Yesterday I used it to clean my messy stove top after cooking some eggs.  I was able to spray and use. There was a pleasant odor that was not over powering so I didn't have to open the kitchen windows on or turn the fan on the stove on. My husband came home and could not believe how clean the stove top was and asked what I did to it.  I told him that I used the Lysol Power and Free Multi-Purpose Spray and he said we are going to keep using this then.  The Wipes have come in handy in doing quick clean ups especially around the toilet since I have a 4 year old boy that does not have the best aim all the time.  I have even used the wipes to go around the house and clean light switch plates and doorknobs. Besides the ease of using these products I love that they do not have the harsh odor of bleach.  They actually smell pretty good, and are not overpowering. No more opening windows, wearing gloves and masks to clean, and keeping the kids away.

The Lysol Power and Free Products-
  • Use hydrogen peroxide to release thousands of micro-bubbles that penetrate and dissolve tough stains
  • Requires no gloves, masks or protective eyewear (you don’t even have to open the windows to clean!)
  • Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria. When used as directed.

No comments:

Post a Comment