Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Getting to Know Me #1

A while back I shared a post about how I started my shop here. I decided I would ask on my Facebook fan page for some questions that the fans had for me to get to know me or my shop better. Well today is the first in Getting to Know Me better series.

Kelly asked "What is your least favorite chore?"

       I would have to say cleaning up after the cats when they get sick is my least favorite chore. Never thought this would be something I would have to do in my life, but when you have a cat that likes to gorge herself you end up with cat throw up a lot.

These are our two cats. The one on the right is the one I have to clean up afterwards.


Cody asked "What is your least favorite color to create with?"

     Orange. The main reason is it is a hard color to find of yarn when I go shopping. I can get it in cotton but can't really find it any other type of yarn.

 Here is an owl ornament I actually made in orange.


Ashley asked "Do your kids ever try and keep what you make?"

    Yes! Every thing I make they try to keep for themselves. I have started hiding things so they won't take off with the items I have made that need to be shipped out. They have a never ending list of items they want me to make them.

  Here is a picture of my youngest who even likes to take my yarn scraps.


Come back next week to see answers to more fan questions. What would you like to know about me? Leave a question in the comments and I will answer it in a feature post

No comments:

Post a Comment