Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Getting to Know Me #2

A while back I shared a post about how I started my shop here. I decided I would ask on my Facebook fan page for some questions that the fans had for me to get to know me or my shop better. Well today is the second in Getting to Know Me better series.


Alaina asked, "What inspires you the most?"

    My kids inspire me the most. I get a lot of ideas from things that my kids like or ask me to make them. 

My inspirations while on vacation last week.

Lisa asked,  "What do you like to do when your not crafting?"

    When I am not crafting I love to read and do fun activities with my kids. A day is just not the same if I don't get to read. I love a wide variety of books from young adult, mystery, romance, historical fiction, and more. Both of my kids have caught the crafting gene from me and are always asking to do fun crafts and projects so I am always trying to come up with new ideas. 

My daughter playing with a pom pom shooter we made earlier this year.
 

Dus asked, "Do you have a favorite type of yarn?" 

     My favorite type of yarn is the bulky soft yarn I use to make my large owls. I love the texture of it and how easy it is to work with when crocheting. 

One of the owls made in my favorite yarn.


Come back next week to see answers to more fan questions. What would you like to know about me? Leave a question in the comments and I will answer it in a feature post.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment