Wednesday, September 3, 2014

A Look Back At August

I thought it would be fun to take a look back at what all I made in the month of August. Remember some of these items are not for sale.

Crayola Owl - I think this is my favorite owl to date that I have made.


Pinkie the Monster Basket - Headed to its new home today.


Aubie the Monster which will be headed to its new home on Friday!



I am sure everyone knows who this is.


My son had to have an airplane after the air show we went to on vacation.


Mrs. Elf - soon to be a Mr. Elf too.


Gabriella the Owl - She is still available in my shop.


Yelbie and Spikey Monster Hoop Art - They are still available in my shop.



Two cute little birds - the tiniest things I have ever made.

Have to say it was a pretty busy month even with getting ready for the kids to go back to school.


No comments:

Post a Comment