Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Pinterest Project #5

Guess what it is another yummy recipe!


Super yummy funnel cake bites! Bring the fair to your home! 


I don't know about you but I love getting funnel cakes at fairs, so when I saw this recipe that I could make something similar at home but in smaller pieces I had to try it.


 

 Here are my finished ones. A few of them ended up a bit big but they still tasted great. Also I got a little carried away with the powdered sugar. My kids were so excited to see these after I made them because they love funnel cakes too. What you see on the plate is only half of what the recipe makes. Next time I plan on counting the recipe in half because we were all full after finishing just this plate. We are excited that we can now have funnel cake bites whenever we want and we don't have to wait for the fair to get a funnel cake.


No comments:

Post a Comment