Sunday, March 25, 2012

Quiet!

Quiet is what I am enjoying right now, and it is wonderful!  My husband was so nice and took the two kids grocery shopping with him so I could stay home and rest.  I love it when he does things like this for me.  He knows I need some quiet after my horrible headache last night that I thought I was going to end up in the ER for, plus the busy week ahead of playgroups, birthday parties, and packing for our trip to Texas that we leave for on Thursday until the day before Easter.  So I am going to take this time and enjoy every second of quiet I can get until they get back.  Of course, when they get back it will feel like they never left but that is okay.  What is something nice that your husband or significant other has done for you lately?

1 comment:

  1. I get my nails done once a month. My Mom takes my daughter so I can have that time all to myself. It's nice being able to walk into a 7-11 for JUST a coffee and not be bugged for a slurpee and/or snacks then go into a nail salon and have quiet.

    ReplyDelete