Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Where Does The Time Go?

Wow, where does the time go to? I have been so busy with my two kids and enjoying life lately that I have not been on the computer as much as I normally do.  This week we have been soaking up every second of the beautiful weather we are having here in Missouri.  The kids have been doing play dates at the the park, playing at home in our yard, going for long walks in the neighborhood, and so much more.  This week and last we have also been squeezing some St. Patrick's Day activities in to which I will have to upload pictures of real soon.  Today we also made a couple of St. Patrick's Day snacks for us to enjoy the next couple of days.  Friday will be our first day home all day in over a week, so if I can I will try to upload pics and make some more posts so you can see what we have been up to.  I also will be reviewing a book that I received from Bethany House Publishing in the next week as soon as I finish reading it.  Hope everyone is doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment