Friday, May 18, 2012

Chasing the Sun by Tracie Perterson

Chasing the Sun is about a woman named Hannah Dandridge that is helping raise her younger siblings and care for the Texas ranch her father acquired after he disappears. She seeks Gods direction during this difficult time when one man is trying to take over her and the ranch for reasons she is not aware, and another man whose family originally owned the ranch comes back from war to reclaim his ranch. 

I have never read anything by Tracie Peterson before, and am now a fan and looking to read some of her other books along with the rest of the books that she writes for this series.  Chasing the Sun is book one in the series, and I look forward to reading the rest.  I enjoy reading before I go to bed, and found it very hard to put the book down to go to sleep at night. One thing I really enjoyed about this book was that it had me in suspense up to the very end as to what was going to happen to Hannah. It was a great story to read about a women that kept looking to God to get through all the rough times and issues that she was dealing with. Loved the way it ended and would love to read more about Hannah and her future.

I received this book from Bethany House Publishing Group for free to read and review with my honest opinions and thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment