Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Featured Shop Wednesday: Lady Lack's Designs

Welcome to a new week of Featured Shop Wednesday! This week please welcome Randi from Lady Lack's Designs!


  
Tell me a bit about yourself
I am a stay at home Mom, to four kids, that uses her extra time quilling, sewing, crafting, gaming, reading, and listening to music. I like to try everything at least once. I am easily distracted by sparkly things, and will completely drop whatever I am doing to hear about a good book. I love social media and am inspired by everything that is shared. I love meeting new people and hearing their stories. Also, I am a huge supporter of buying handmade.

  

Tell me about your shop and what you make.
My shop is Lady Lack's Design and I make Quillicious Art and sew on the side. Quilling has always been a passion with me. I have been doing it for about 11 years now, and I love that I am still growing and learning new things about it everyday


What inspires you to make what you make?
My kids inspire me a lot. The rainbow star I made reminds me of my oldest daughter. She is so friendly and personable, and that is what I tried to put into the star. The tree was for me, I have always had a slight obsession with trees. I do draw a lot from nature and people around me.



Anything else you would like the readers to know about your shop or what you make.
I am always quilling something and posting work in progress pictures on my Instagram, and facebook pages. 



Fun Questions:
Favorite Color: Teal
Favorite TV Show: Big Bang Theory

Favorite Season: Fall
Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Butter Almond
What did you want to be when you grew up? A Mom

If you could stock your fridge with one food, what would it be?
Chobani Yogurt


You can find Lady Lack's Designs online at:
ladylack.storenvy.com
https://www.facebook.com/LadyLacksDesigns
http://instagram.com/ladylacksdesigns
https://twitter.com/LadyLackDesigns


Thank you Randi for stopping by and sharing more about your shop!  


 

Take a minute and go check out her shop. Then come back and share what item you would like from her shop. Last year I bought one of her quilled art ornaments for my Christmas tree. It is beautiful and wonderfully made.


      

No comments:

Post a Comment