Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Featured Shop Wednesday: Sweet Pea Designs by Dee

Welcome to a new week of Featured Shop Wednesday! This week please welcome Denise from Sweet Pea Designs by Dee.




Tell me a bit about yourself 
I am a mother of 2 and grandmother of 2. I live in a small town in northeast Pa. with my husband, Rick, and my precious cat Racketts. When I'm not sewing I enjoy being outside in my gardens. I love flowers. I also enjoy going to auctions and searching flee markets for that special treasure. I have always enjoyed crafting but sewing has always been a passion. I use to make clothes for my children when they were young, and I loved making them Halloween costumes. So when I retired last year after 13 years managing a bakery, I decided to turn my passion of sewing into a business. With the help of my daughter, Amanda, Sweet Pea Design by Dee was born.


Tell me about your shop and what you make.
I make little girls and boys clothing size 3 mo.- 6 years. Dresses, skirts and aprons for the little girls. Shorts,rompers and aprons for the little boys. 


What inspires you to make what you make?
  I am inspired by my granddaughter. I love making pretty little dresses for her, and I just love to sew!





Anything else you would like the readers to know about your shop or what you make.
Everything I make is made with great care. Hand sewing where needed.  






Fun Questions:


Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite TV Show: Chicago Fire

Favorite Season: Spring
Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Strawberry 
What did you want to be when you grew up? an artist

If you could stock your fridge with one food, what would it be? fruit






You can find Sweet Pea Designs by Dee online at:

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sweet-Pea-Designs-by-Dee/1385724894983241Etsy - https://www.etsy.com/shop/SweetpeadesignsbyDee?ref=si_shopStorenvy -Www.sweetpeadesign.storenvy.com


Thank you Denise for stopping by and sharing more about your shop!  


 

Take a minute and go check out her shop. Then come back and share what item you would like from her shop. I am quite biased since I own two pieces from her. One is the apron that my son is wearing pictured above and an apron my daughter owns too. I highly recommend Sweet Pea Designs by Dee, because she is great to work with and makes great quality clothing. My kids love wearing her aprons and put them on any chance they get.



No comments:

Post a Comment