Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Featured Shop Wednesday: Adore by Nat

Welcome back to a new week of Featured Shop Wednesday! This week please welcome Natalie from Adore by Nat!







Tell me a bit about yourself 
My name is Natalie, a mom and a wife. I’m the owner and artist behind Adore By Nat.

 





Tell me about your shop and what you make.
 My shop offers party decorations. I make favor tags, banners, cupcake toppers, door signs, napkin rings, teabag favors, invitations for any occasions such as wedding, baby shower, bridal shower, birthday etc. I still make handmade cards occasionally.



What inspires you to make what you make?
My surrounding and my clients inspire me. Most of my works are custom work. My clients have the vision and I make it happens.  

Fun Questions:

Favorite Season:Winter
Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Coffee
What did you want to be when you grew up? Teacher

If you could stock your fridge with one food, what would it be? Frozen Dinners, Lol!



You can find Adore by Nat online at:
 
  
Thank you Natalie for stopping by and sharing more about your shop!  



 

Take a minute and go check out her shop. Come back and share with us what your favorite item or theme she has is your favorite. My personal favorite is the owls!
If you would like your shop featured please go to this link and fill out the form.
 
















No comments:

Post a Comment