Thursday, August 21, 2014

Pinterest Project #2

Crushed new potatoes looked like a fun new way to make potatoes for dinner.


Crushed New Potatoes. These potatoes are so easy to make, a really great addition to any meal. Would also be good with sweet potatoes! 


The recipe was very easy to follow and I doubled it for my family of four. When it came to crushing the potatoes, my first potato went flying off the tray. I was more careful with the rest of the potatoes. The bigger the potato the harder it was to crush so I had to put them back in the boiling water for a bit longer.




Here they are crushed. You can tell some worked better then others.

Here is the yummy potato!




They turned out really good. My 5 year old enjoyed them and usually does not eat potatoes unless they are french fries. Hubby and I loved them and finished them all up.








No comments:

Post a Comment