Ingredients: 12 eggroll wrappers
3/4 cup refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
Vegetable oil for frying, as needed
Chocolate chips to melt
1. You will need your won ton wraps and cookie dough.
2. Take a pastry brush and brush water across top of won ton wrapper.
3. Place a tablespoon of cookie dough in middle of wonton wrapper.
4. Fold wonton wrapper up around cookie dough and press together to seal.
5. Place vegetable oil in frying pan on medium, or heat oil in deep fryer.
6. Carefully transfer wontons into hot oil and fry on each side for about 1 minute.
7. Then once both sides are done take out and drain them on a paper towel.
8. Melt chocolate chips in microwave.
9. Dip wontons in melted chocolate and enjoy!
(Sorry didn't realize this picture was kinda of blurry! Going to update it after I make them again tonight!)