Friday, April 25, 2014

Featured Friday: Blue

This week Featured Friday is going to run a bit different. I am going to share with you some of the blue items shared on my Facebook page, but I also will have a link up for everyone to share one blue item from their shop. Then starting next Friday I will share my top picks from the previous week and then there will be a link up with a special theme right here on the blog.

Let's start with some great blue handmade items!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/product_view/adorebynat/6593291/personalized_elephant_favor_tags_for_baby_boy_shower_party_in_blue/handmade/paper_books/tags/gift
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I have to say this is probably my favorite them so far, because I am in love with each and every one of these items. Now for the first link up, and if I shared one of your products feel free to share another one in the link up.
 
 
 

 
 

5 comments: