Monday, April 21, 2014

Week #1 of #100HAPPYDAYS

I am taking part in the 100 Happy Days, where you share pictures each day of something that makes you happy for 100 days! If you want to follow I am posting them on my instagram, and then doing a review here on my blog!

 
Day 1 - Crocheting outside while enjoying the beautiful weather.
 
 
 
Day 2 - My son had a great day, which makes me happy!
 
 
 
Day 3 - Seeing the tree in front of my house blooming makes me happy since I know it is a sign of spring!
 
 
 
Day 4 - Buttons are part of a new craft that makes me happy when I work with them.
 
 
 
Day 5 - Working together to make dinner without fighting makes me happy!
 
 
 
Day 6 - Morning snuggles make for a happy start of the day!
 
 
 
Day 7 - Reading makes me happy!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment