Saturday, January 7, 2012

Day 1, 2, and 3 of 30 Day Challenge-Photo of the Day

I have started the challenge and it is going great, so I thought I would share the pictures I chose for the last 3 days.

Day 1

This was a special moment for us because it is the middle of January and we were able to be outside enjoying popsicles.  At this point we had been stuck inside all week sick, and it felt so wonderful for us to be outside soaking up the rays of the sun even though we still didn't feel well.

Day 2

Excuse the mess, but the kids were having a blast so I was not going to have them clean up.  M and A were using a variety of containers and boxes along with the ends of paint brushes to drum.  They made up their own drum set.  Of course when I went to take the picture they kind of froze.

Day 3

Today was show day in gymnastics class for M.  The kids got to show off to all the parents and family members that came what they have learned over the last semester.  Here M is doing one of the skills she learned. It was a very fun day and she came home with a ribbon for all her hard work.

No comments:

Post a Comment