Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Strawberry Brownie Cupcakes

This past weekend I tried a recipe I found on Pinterest, which was Strawberry Brownie Cupcakes.  I love strawberries and chocolate so thought this would be good to try and it was. They were so delicious!

Sorry the picture is not the best, I was having trouble with my camera at the time.

Strawberry Brownie Cupcakes

Ingredients: 1 box of brownie mix along with whatever it calls for to add
                  1 box of strawberry cake mix along with whatever it calls for to add
                  icing of your choice

Directions:
            Mix the brownie mix in one bowl as directions on box state.  Mix strawberry cake mix in another bowl as directions on that box state.  Fill cupcake liner about 1/3 full of brownie mix and then fill rest of way with strawberry cake mix on top of brownie mix.  Cook at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes.  Once cooled then put on the icing that you chose, and enjoy.
Makes approximately 36 regular sized cupcakes.
                 

These were a hit in my house and I plan on making them again for a Valentine's Day party we are going to.

No comments:

Post a Comment