Friday, November 14, 2014

Handmade Featured Friday: Gifts for Boys Infant thru 12 years

Thanks to everyone that shared items and everyone that checked out the items linked up last week.   Now let's see the top two viewed items from Gift for Girls Infant thru 12 years week and my top two.

Top 2 Viewed Items:

Flannel nightgown, sleepwear, purple,cat print,toddler girls, pink, peasant style nightgown



Fabric Alphabet Letters with Carrying Bag 


My top two:

Fairy Dust Bath fizzing Powder 


Gorgeous over-the-top glitter elastic feather and bling headband


Now onto this week's theme. Share any two handmade items that would make great gifts for boys ages infants thru 12 years old. I am looking forward to seeing all the great items for boys since they seem to be harder to buy handmade.



2 comments:

  1. I linked my Fluffy Plots Your Doom sticker because my son has a sticker addiction. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And also my Batman & Green Lantern bookmarks. You can't ever go wrong with comics!

      Delete