Saturday, November 15, 2014

#StorenvyFlash30 Sale Favorites #6

The big #StorenvyFlash30 sale is going to be here before we know it, and I am so excited! I am going to share some of my favorites from another 5 shops that are participating today. Don't forget that this #StorenvyFlash30 sale happens Cyber Monday, and you can find the whole list of stores at Lu & Ed's blog!


First up is EVLK Designs:

Red Reindeer Pillow Cover
This Red Reindeer Pillow Cover would be perfect to transform a pillow in my family room.

Hooty Owl Tote Bag 
The owl lover in me loves this Hooty Owl Tote Bag!



Tiny Charm - Butterfly 
This Tiny Charm - Butterfly Necklace would make a great gift for a young girl!

Made with Love Bracelet (Wire Wrapped) 
Love how colorful this Made With Love Bracelet is, and it would make a great gift.



Oval Unakite and Copper Necklace 
Oval Unakite and Copper Neckalce is beautiful, and a perfect gift for that special women. 

Pewter and Crystal earrings



Illuminated tree with sun photograph 4x6 print on a blank all occasion 5x7 card
There is just something about trees that I love, so this Illuminated Tree with Sun Photograph Print is one of my favorites.

Heavenly beautiful sky with clouds blank all occasion card
Pictures of the sky are my next favorite type of photos, so this Heavenly Beautiful Sky With Clouds Card is perfect!


Last up is Homespun Happiness:

Ouchie Owl - Pablo 
Ouchie Owl - Pablo would be great way to make boo boos less scary!

"Lose Yourself in a Book" - 7 in. Hoop Art 
I love to read , so this "Lose Yourself in a Book" Hoop Art is perfect for me.


Wow, I have to say another group of wonderful handmade stores to shop at on CyberMonday! Come back to see more great shops tomorrow. Make sure to stop by these shops to see what else they have available.


1 comment: