Tuesday, November 4, 2014

#StorenvyFlash30 Sale Favorites #1

Over the next month I am going to share with you all some of my favorite handmade items I find that are a part of the #StorenvyFlash30 sale on CyberMonday! If you would like to see the complete list of shops participating you can check that out at on Lu & Ed blog!


First up is the shop Lil' Pixie Charms:

Blue Pressed Flower Glass Marble Necklace 

Love this gorgeous blue pressed flower glass marble necklace! There are also some available in other colors too!

Fairy Gem Necklace 

My daughter would love these fairy gem necklaces!



Little Otto is the next shop:

Coral to Creamsicle Gradient Necklace 

Love all the colors in this Coral to Creamsicle Gradient Necklace!



Baby Fawn Large Tote Bag 

 Baby Fawn Large Tote Bag would be great to carry what I need around.



The last shop for today is Rustic Romance Crafts:

Learn Block 

Learn Block would make a great gift for the many teachers I need to buy for.


 
This Believe Banner would go perfect with my Christmas decor!




That is all for today! Come back tomorrow for some more great finds!

No comments:

Post a Comment