Monday, November 10, 2014

#StorenvyFlash30 Sale Favorites #4

I am having so much fun going through all the shops and finding items I love! Now it is time to share three more shops and what I have found that I like at each of their stores. Don't forget that this #StorenvyFlash30 sale happens Cyber Monday, and you can find the whole list of stores at Lu & Ed's blog!

Up first is Creative Crafts by Jen:

Christmas Chevron Mini Fabric Bow Headband 
I love chevron so this Christmas Chevron Mini Fabric Bow Headband is super cute! 

"Princess" Lotus Flower Headband 
My daughter would look so cute it this Princess Lotus Flower Headband!


Krmbal is next:

Heart Tree 
I all ready own one of the tees from this shop, but would love to get this Heart Tree one too!

Charming Charcoal Coasters 
These Charming Charcoal Coasters would be perfect to hold my mug of hot chocolate!


The last shop for today is Crafteroni and Cheese:

Wee Amigurumi Knit Narwhal
This Wee Amigurumi Knit Narwhal is so tiny and adorable.

Amigurimi Knit Monkey Plush 
Amigurumi Knit Monkey Plush would make a great gift for my son!


Make sure you stop by and check out what else they offer, and start making your shopping list.


No comments:

Post a Comment