Wednesday, November 12, 2014

#StorenvyFlash30 Sale Favorites #5

I hope you have been finding some great handmade items you have added to your list to get this holiday. Today I am going to share from 5 shops and what I have found that I like at each of their stores. Don't forget that this #StorenvyFlash30 sale happens Cyber Monday, and you can find the whole list of stores at Lu & Ed's blog!

First is the amazing shop Twisted Thread and Hook:

Purple Butterfly Rug - Handmade for Children Room Decor or Girl Nursery 
This beautiful Purple Butterfly Rug would be perfect for our playroom.

4 Color Rope Coasters with Wood Stand - Natural Coasters - Nautical Coasters - Beach Decor 


DeBoop Shop is next:

Ice Queen Felt Embroidered Mask 
I know a lot of girls that would love to get this Ice Queen Felt Embroidered Mask!

Large Chevron Ribbon Key Fob 
Love chevron so these Large Chevron Ribbon Key Fobs would be perfect to hold my keys!


The Dizzy Windmill is the third shop of today:

"Luck of the Irish" paper bead bracelet 
I have had my eyes on this "Luck of the Irish" Paper Bead Bracelet for quite some time. She has others made in other colors too.

"Primavera" ombre Lace Scarf, OOAK 
Love the colors and design of this "Primavera" Ombre Lace Scarf OOAK.


Then we have Kira Nova Designs:

Purple Glass bead bracelet
Gorgeous Purple Glass Bead Bracelet would make a great gift for that special women in your life.

Hand made Tree of Life Earrings, tear drop amethyst  
Beautiful Hand Made Tree of Life Earrings  would go great with the bracelet above.


The last shop for today is Cel's Deconails:

Frost necklace, gothic pendant, bridal jewelry, gift for her 
Love the color of this Frost Gothic Pendant Necklace !

Owl phone plug charm, iPhone 5 dust plug charm, gothic mobile phone accessory 
If you know me you know I love owls, so I picked this Owl Phone Plug Charm!


Make sure you stop by their shops and see what else they have to offer! I would love to know if you find something you must have from one of these shops.




No comments:

Post a Comment