Saturday, November 8, 2014

#StorenvyFlash30 Favorites #3

Time to share three more shops and what I have found that I like at each of their stores. Don't forget that this #StorenvyFlash30 sale happens Cyber Monday, and you can find the whole list of stores at Lu & Ed's blog!


Up first is ReWallet:

❤ RainbowZag 
Rainbow Zag ReWallet is so colorful and love the chevron print.


❤ Hello Kitty 
My daughter would love this Hello Kitty one.



B85: Orange and Brown Agate, Pearl, and Crystal Bracelet 
Orange and Brown Agate, Pearl, and Crystal Bracelet is gorgeous and I now the perfect outfit for it.


E31: Blue Agate Earrings 
I love the blue in these Blue Agate Earrings!


The last shop for today is Mystigail:

Silent Night Spiral Ornament 
I love finding unique ornaments and this Silent Night Spiral Ornament is perfect.


Eat, Sleep, Dance 
My daughter loves to dance so this Eat, Sleep, Dance Necklace would make a great gift.


Wow, I had a very hard time picking out just 2 favorites from each of these shops. Make sure you stop by and check out what else they offer, and start making your shopping list.


No comments:

Post a Comment