Wednesday, November 19, 2014

#StorenvyFlash30 Sale Favorites #8

Time for another edition of my favorites  from another 5 shops that are participating today. Don't forget that this #StorenvyFlash30 sale happens Cyber Monday, and you can find the whole list of stores at Lu & Ed's blog!


Up first today is Stitches by Ashley Nicole:


Giraffe and Tie-Dye Coasters 
My youngest sister would love these Giraffe and Tie-dye Coasters.

Lavender and Grey Chevron Coasters
I love chevron pints like these Lavender and Grey Chevron Coasters.


Then we have Patchwork Patootie:

Baby Leg Warmers - Princesses - One Size Fits Most!
These Princess Baby Leg Warmers are so cute for a baby girl! 


Newborn Layette Gown with Matching Knot Hat - Organic Cotton Mustaches and Chevron



Next up is Mizziexoxo Boutique:

Crochet Panda Bear Headband  

Fantasy Magnet Set 
My daughter would love this Fantasy Magnet Set.



  Then we have Hello Totes:

Be Kinder than Necessary! 
Love the message on this Be Kinder Than Necessary Tote!

I Woke Up Like This
I Woke Up Like This is a cute and eco-friendly tote!


The last shop for today is Nerdtastic:

Once Upon a Time Snow White Key Clip 
My daughter's favorite princess and my favorite show so this Once Upon  A Time Snow White Key Clip is perfect. 

Winter is... Frozen Minty Lip Balm 
Think this Winter is Frozen Minty Lip Balm is perfect stocking stuffer. 


Can you believe all these wonderful handmade items are available for purchase? Check out these shops to see all the other wonderful items they have available.



2 comments: